This detailed tutorial shows the multiple ways for converting video and ripping DVD movie to iPad compatible formats, and transfer the converted media files to all iPad models such as iPad pro, iPad and iPad mini. The conversion steps are super easy to handle. Just a few clicks are enough.
Convert From almost all popular formats: Any DVD even the store bought one, Blu ray DVD, standard DVD, VOB, IFO, HD videos, AVI (DivX, XviD), WMV, MPEG (1/2/4), MKV, 3GP, MPG, MOV, ASF, Realmedia (RM, RMVB, RA, RAM), Youtube, FLV, Flash, SWF, OGM, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, TS, M2T, TOD, MOD, DVR-MS and more.
Transfer to: All iPad models, iPad pro, iPad mini, iPad air with Retina display, iPad compatible video and audio formats, even any iPod, any iPhone, Apple TV, iTunes, H.264 HD, iPad 4K, 3D, MPEG-4, iTouch, MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V, MP3, AAC, Blackberry, Samsung, Huawei, PSP, Xbox, etc.
Platform: Windows and Mac OS X.
1. Video Converter Ultimate: DVD to iPad + iPad Movie Converter + iPad Transfer Suite - Best way, fast speed and high quality. Straight convert DVD movies, Blu-ray discs, and videos to iPad Pro, mini air, iPad 4, the new iPad, Apple TV, iPhone and iPod. It can also transfer any file, videos, songs, PDF documents, photos between iPad and your computer.
2. DVD Decrypter (freeware while difficult, for Windows users) - Two products are needed. Rip DVD to a big VOB file first, then convert VOB to iPad using a iPad video converter. This twice conversion mode will cost more time.
3. Handbrake (free but hard to handle) - The Mac software helps make MP4 and MKV files from DVD.
Movie, TV and video files in MP4, M4V, MOV file formats. H.264 video up to 4K, 30fps, high profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby audio up to 1008Kbps, 48kHz, multichannel audio or stereo; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30fps, simple profile with AAC-LC audio up to 48kHz, 160Kbps, stereo audio.
Music and audio files in AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible (AAX and AAX+), WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless, protected AAC from iTunes store.
Description: DVD Ripper for iPad + DVD Audio Ripper + Video to iPad Converter + Blu ray to iPad + iPad transferring tool all-in-one. It can not only convert video and put your DVD on iPad (MPEG4, MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V), but also extract audio track from DVD to MP3 or AAC playable on Apple iPad. The conversion speed is up to 25x fast while the output quality is excellent.
1. Download the versatile "DVD to iPad + iPad video converter Suite" for free and install it to your computer.
2. Launch the DVD to iPad Converter, Insert DVD into your DVD drive, open DVD by hitting "Load Disc " button, and choosing "Load DVD disc ", "Load IFO files " or "Load DVD folder".
3. choose the output format you like from "profile", such as 'iPad Pro H.264 HD video (.mp4)', 'iPad H.264 720p', 'iPad mini MPEG4', 'iPad MOV', 'iPad air', 'iPad M4v'. You can also create '4K' or '3D' files from your DVDs or video clips.
4. Set the language (audio track), subtitle and the chapters you'd like to convert, then click "Start".
Tip 1: Want to add audio track and subtitle files you own? Just click the green plus button.
Tip 2: If you'd like to convert the whole DVD movie to one big video file, please check 'Merge into one file'.
5. After converting, you can play the output file using Quicktime or iTunes. If it is OK, just transfer it to iPad via iTunes.
Now, you can watch DVD on iPad anywhere and anytime.
Description: The iPad conversion software supports a variety of video formats, including AVI to iPad, DivX to iPad, MPEG to iPad, MKV to iPad, WMV to iPad, FLV to iPad, VOB to iPad, HD video to iPad, Youtube to iPad 4K/HD files and more. It can also rip audio from videos and save as iPad compatible audio formats.
1. Download the ultimate "DVD to iPad + iPad Video Converter Suite", install and run it.
2. Load the video files you need to put onto your iPad by hitting "Add file" button.
3. Click "Convert" to start converting video to iPad MP4 or H264 HD files.
Optional: Before converting, you can click "Output Folder" and choose the pathname where you'd like to save the result files. Another, "Frame rate", "Resolution", "Output Quality", "Channels", "Audio Bitrate", "Volume", "Sample Rate" and more parameters are adjustable. Just click "Setting" button to set them.
4. Open the output folder to check the converted iPad media files, and add them to iTunes library, then sync to your iPad.
Just play your videos on iPad now.
Please post it, blog it and spread the words out so that more iPad guys can find the wonderful iPad converter, iPad jailbreaking applications! Whether your feedback is long or short, positive or negative, we are glad to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any more solutions for converting videos and DVD to new iPad, unlocking and jailbreaking iPad, transferring videos, music, photos among iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and Mac or PC computer.
Easiest to use, Fastest, Best solution helps copy DVD to any iPad models. And convert ALL media formats to iPad (video, audio) with great quality.
DVD to iPad converter is a professional and ultimate DVD Ripper designed for Apple iPad which can straight rip, convert DVD to iPad supported formats (MPEG4, MP4, M4v, MOV, H.264, MP3, AAC).
iPad Video Converter enables you put various movie files, music in different kinds of formats on iPad. Supports HD movies, WMV, FLV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MOV, ASF, RM, DivX, RMVB, SWF, VOB, IFO, etc.
PDF to iPad Converter helps you download and read PDF documents on your iPad for free.