Easiest to use, Fastest, Best solution helps copy DVD to iPad and convert ALL media formats to iPad (video, audio) with great quality.
PDF to iPad Converter helps you convert PDF to ePub format, download and read PDF documents on your iPad for free.
DVD to iPad converter is a professional and ultimate DVD Ripper designed for Apple iPad which can straight rip, convert DVD movie to iPad formats (MPEG4, MP4, M4v, MOV, H.264, MP3, AAC).
iPad Video Converter enables you put various video files, music in different kinds of formats on iPad. Supports HD movies, WMV, FLV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MOV, ASF, RM, DivX, RMVB, SWF, VOB, IFO, etc.
Wanna download PDF files to your iPad and read PDF on iPad? There are five different ways to solve this problem. The following guide describes the methods which helps you convert, transfer PDF to iPad air 2/1, iPad mini 3/2/1, iPad 4/3/2/1 and even iBooks easily, quickly!
. PDF to iPad ePub Converter for Windows & Mac (the best way, the most professional format conversion software) - Batch convert PDF files to iPad supported ePub format, and sync to iPad by iTunes. There is no doubt that it is the best way if you read ebooks via iBooks.
Platform: Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP or higher) and Mac (OS X 10.5.8 or higher).
2. Directly add PDF to iPad via iTunes - The reading experience is poor.
3. PDF Reader for iPad (free) - Read PDF on an iPad straight with the installation of GoodReader or Stanza.
4. Transfer PDF and ePub files between iPad and your computer without iTunes. Use the iPad PDF Transferring software, you can also backup ebooks in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch to your PC and even iTunes.
5. Calibre (freeware) - It is a free ebook management application and a PDF to iPad converter.
Software used: Calibre.
1. Download Calibre, install it to your computer and launch.
2. The welcome wizard window appear. Choose a location for your ePub books. Then set your book reader as 'Apple -> iPad or iPhone/iTouch + Stanza'. This will set the conversion options to produce books optimized for your device.
3. Click on the 'Add books' button, and add PDF document(s) you'd like to convert to iPad epub format to Calibre book list.
4. Now click on the small arrow next to the 'Convert E-books' button, select 'Convert individually' or 'Bulk convert' to start the PDF to ePub conversion.
5. Add converted .ePub books to iTunes library, and connect iPad with your computer, then sync to your iPad with ease.
Now, you can view your ebooks on iBooks app.
1. Launch iTunes, add PDF file(s) to iBooks by selecting 'File -> Add to Library'. After that, please click 'Books' from your iTunes library, you will see the PDF document(s) you just added.
2. Connect your iPad to PC first, and select your iPad from the Devices list in iTunes. Go to 'Books' tab, check 'Sync Books', then hit 'Sync' button to transfer your PDF file(S) from iTunes to iPad.
3. Run iBooks and read your PDF file(s) by pressing the 'PDFs' button.
It is done!
Feel free to contact us if you have any more perfect solutions for converting PDF to iPad, putting DVD and videos on iPad, unlocking and jailbreaking iPad, transferring videos, music, photos among iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and Mac or PC computer.